Following ten years of law practice, Cober moved to Walla Walla where he continues to help his clients navigate a wide variety of legal challenges, including criminal charges, contract disputes, business litigation, personal injury and property damage claims, civil fraud allegations, appeals, and business transactions. Examples of Cober’s experience include:
- Defending clients from charges of DUI, reckless driving, assault, disorderly conduct, theft, and other misdemeanors;
- Defending a national agricultural operation from fraud allegations and helping the company avoid a costly shutdown during the planting season;
- Drafting and reviewing business agreements for a worldwide supplier of commodity crops;
- Obtaining a damages award for a real estate entrepreneur whose partner had breached their business agreement;
- Defeating a $1.5 million lawsuit brought by a person claiming a partnership interest in a client’s gas station business;
- Recovering money for a laundromat owner whose store and equipment were destroyed by a negligent roofer;
- Helping landlords and tenants with lease disputes;
- Defending a home inspector from a professional negligence claim;
- Defending an off-road vehicle manufacturer from dozens of multi-million dollar personal injury claims; and
- Arguing cases before state and federal courts of appeal.
Cober looks forward to helping you resolve your legal dispute.
To Contact Cober:
Call: (509) 525-5090